February 18, 2013

Wishlist #1

 
Hello Everyone!
 
So for my second post, I planned to do an outfit of the day as I recently bought some new clothes and was really excited to show you how I styled one of the items I had purchased, however I didn't have time to take pictures today as I've been incredibly busy with both work and college. I will post an outfit of the day soon, possibly on Wednesday as that is when I have a bit of time to take some pictures.
 
So, I was pondering on what I could possibly post instead and ended up settling on the idea of posting a wish list of a few things that I currently am lusting after. So I hope you enjoy!
The details of the items I've listed, including the prices have all been included below if any of you are interested.
 
Image Description from Left to Right.
1. Topshop LASSIE Ankle Strap Platforms - £55
2. Daniel Sander Watercolour Blush - £14.50
3. ADONIS2 Suede Cutout Boots - £77
4. Motel Penny Babydoll Dress in Black and White Stripe - £45
5. Jeffrey Campbell 4 Evz in Ivory Coral Floral - £105
6. Benefit Blush in Dallas - £23
7. Origin Super Spot Remover - £13
8. Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8D lens - £86.48
9. Marc Jacobs Daisy - £42.99
 
 *None of these images were taken by me*
Paige.