June 24, 2013

Feel Unique Wishlist #1

Hello Readers!

So I was browsing on Feel Unique, a well known beauty website, when I began seeing a few items that I really wanted. I started adding them to my basket and before I knew it there was well over £100 worth of stuff in there. Sadly, as I am currently unemployed I have no hope of ever purchasing any of these items so I thought I'd do a wishlist. Showing you what I am currently drooling over!


*None of these pictures were taken by me*
 

1.
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
I already have a few Real Techniques brushes but would love to add this stippling brush to my collection as it's one that I don't have and I think it could come in handy.
 
2.
Stila Convertible Colour Trio Warm.
I love this little blush pallete. The colours are so beautiful and are exactly what I go for. Nice warm toned, orangey pink shades!
3.
Elie Saab Le Parfum 30ml
I've heard wonderful things about this perfume so I'd love to try it! It looks so glamorous and chic in it's bottle. The scent description makes it sound so perfect for Spring / Summer!
4.
Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush (In any shade, they're all cute)
I've wanted one of the Daniel Sandler Watercolour blushes since I first saw Samantha Chapman use one in a pixiwoo tutorial, where she recreated the look of Ursula Andress - A Bond Girl. The colour she used, was called Spice. But I'd happily have any colour from this range of blushes, as they're all gorgeous!
  
5.
Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation and Concealer
I don't know what drew me to his product. I'd just love to try a high end foundation and this looked like one which had the perfect light shade for me!
 
6.
DIOR ADDICT LIPSTICK Cherie Bow
What can I say about this product? I've never had a Dior makeup product before, but I definitely want this! The colour and packaging is to die for! I'm really into sheer lip colours right now so this looks like something I'd enjoy.
 
That's all for today's post! I hope you enjoyed.
What kind of beauty products are you currently wanting? Have you tried any of these products I've listed?
Let me know!


Paige.
 

 

 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment