June 21, 2013

Life Update.


Hello Readers!

Today's post is a bit different as it's not my usual beauty or fashion post. This time it's just a little lifestyle kind of post, just updating you on what's going on in my life at the moment. Now as some of you may have noticed I've been absent from my blog the past 2 days, and I've been a bit slacking on posts recently as well. Now I can finally explain to you why, and what's been going on with me!

Alright, so one of the biggest reasons why I've been so distracted with my blogging was because I was coming to the end of my college course. I've been at college, studying photography for the past 2 years, and at the end of the year they hold a big exhibition for all the creative subjects to show off their work. As a second year student,  you have more responsibility and have the opportunity to show off more work and in a bigger style. I've been really busy the last 2 weeks, painting boards, making trips to print images off in A3, making my photo book, mounting pictures etc. However, last night was the final exhibition and was the last day of college. So it's all over now! I really can't believe it myself. It's flown by so fast but it was really great to end the course on a high note with the big show.





Sorry for the bad quality photo but I took this from my boyfriends instagram. This is my work on display at the college, I had 4 A3 prints up on the board, and my own photo book layed out on a podium for people to look through. It was so nice overhearing the great things members of the public had to say about my images. That's me done with college now so this means I will have so much more free time which hopefully means that I'll be working on my blog constantly, with no excuses!

Okay so the next thing that has been keeping me far too occupied to be blogging, was my driving test. My 3rd driving test was yesterday and I'm pleased to say that I FINALLY passed! It's been an emotional few months, failing my first 2 driving tests really knocked me down and made me less confident in my driving ability. I don't seem to test very well at all but I somehow managed to pull it together and pass on my third time!


Sorry for the bad quality photo once again but this is just a little image of my certificate and some of my gifts my mum gave me! Myself and a few friends from college went on a night out after our exhibition so it was a nice little celebration of our successful exhibition, the end of college and passing my driving test.

I hopefully should be back to updating my blog daily!
Hope you enjoyed this post, sorry if you didn't, I just thought I'd do something different.

Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment