June 23, 2013

Mini Haul #2


Hello Readers!

Today's post is a small haul of things that I picked up on a whim last night in Asda. Now it's not much, but I thought I could probably make a post out of it anyway! So here goes..


Now the first product I picked up was a really random purchase but it was a blush. Not just any blush, an Asda's own blush! Now I've never used any of Asda's own cosmetics before so I had no idea what to expect from this product. I picked up the shade called "Cheeky" which is a dusty pink colour with a slight, white / iridescent shimmer to it. So it could easily be used as a highlight and an eye shadow as well as a blush. I've only used it once so far since purchasing it last night but I shall let you know how I get on with it in time!


The next thing I picked up was a repurchase of the infamous Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which I have gone through many tubes of! This stuff is so cheap and is the best concealer I've tried so far. It covers well and blends easily. I picked this up in the lightest shade which was Fair 1 as I'm pretty pale.

 
Next I picked up the July issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. This issue has some amazing photographs in it which has left me feeling very inspired as a photographer! Along with the magazine, I got two freebies. One being a pair of sunglasses, the other being a packet of Strawberry flavoured mentos. Slightly odd mixture of freebies but oh well!

Now the last thing I picked up is quite boring but it's a packet of Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. I've gone through a few packets of these before so it's just a boring little repurchase but I thought I'd show them anyway!

That's all for this mini haul. I hope it wasn't too dull for you as I'm aware that these aren't the most interesting of items.

Paige.



2 comments:

  1. It wasn't too dull. I love the simple wipes, they do the job and leave my face feeling clean. Only problem I have with them is that sometimes you have to use more than one to fully get your makeup off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I get a bit worried when typing posts out! Yeah I have that problem too, I just use a toner to get rid of whatever makeup it didn't remove!

      Delete