June 11, 2013

My Makeup Storage.




Hello Readers!

Now today's post is all about my makeup storage. I feel like this will probably be quite a short post as I'm not really sure just how much I can say about it, so I hope you don't mind too much. I have what I'd say is a normal sized makeup collection, there's not too much but there's a fair amount of it to say the least. I store all of my makeup in a large floral box which I purchased from Asda. I think it was around £10 but I can't say for sure.

 
 
I'm becoming a bit more of a makeup fanatic these days so I think I'm going to have to upgrade my storage as it's beginning to be a bit of a struggle to fit everything in. Storing everything in one box does look pretty, however it's not very convenient at times as trying to find one product can be really difficult. It takes me forever to rummage throughout all of my makeup trying to find my smaller bits of makeup such as my concealers, liquid liners or mascara samples.

If I do find an alternative solution for storage I will do an update on my makeup storage but as for now I shall have to make do with what I have!

I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully found it somewhat interesting!

Paige.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a better way to store my makeup for a while now. I have everything in a bag, and it is just a jumbled mess.

    http://ring-a-roundarosey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That's the cutest makeup storage I have ever seen!

    -Micah
    http://justmocah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete