June 07, 2013

My Photography.


Hello Readers!

Now today's post is a bit of a different one to what has previously been posted on here. It's a photography post but I guess you could say it's still a beauty and fashion related post. I thought it was about time I began incorporating my photography into my blog as it's a big part of my life. I'm currently at college doing a BTEC in Photography and I'm coming up to the end of my final project there. My final project is completely self directed, and I've really enjoyed having the freedom to do whatever I want. My project is called "Fashion and Beauty: An Editorial Collection".

This project involved me studying current fashion and beauty trends for Spring / Summer 2013. I've spent so much time researching magazines, online blogs, YouTube videos and just looking at the high street stores in general to help expand my knowledge of the current Spring / Summer trends.

I ended up doing a shortlist of the trends that I wanted to capture for my project which were as follows:

-Monochrome
-Neon
-60's
-Floral
-Pastels
-Ladylike / Debutante

It's been a long process and it's certainly not been without it's difficulties, but I'm proud of what I've managed to achieve so far! I'm currently preparing myself for the big gallery night which my college holds every year. This year, I have the chance to showcase my work in this gallery and I can't wait to see the finished result! It's going to be so amazing seeing my work printed in such a massive size and on show to hundreds of local people. I'm so excited yet scared at the same time!

So I thought I'd share with you, the readers of my blog, some of my images which I have taken for my assignment.
 
 
 

 
Well that's all I'm going to share for now! I'll take some pictures of the final show when I've got all my prints mounted. I can't wait to share the results with you guys!

Let me know what you think of my work! I'd love to hear some feedback.


Paige.

 
 



2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post! I just found your blog and it is great :)
    I would love if you would check out/follow mine!
    xx Grace
    http://abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It means a lot! I've just followed yours, it's lovely! :) xx

      Delete