June 04, 2013

OOTD #2


 
 
Hello Readers!

As you can see, todays post is another outfit of the day. I hope you don't mind me doing such a simple post but I really didn't know what to take photos of today. I was at college today and it was quite a nice day weather wise so this is what I ended up wearing. Oh and I don't know if you'll be able to notice from these pictures but I got round to dying my hair with that Nice 'N Easy hair dye I featured in my recent haul. It's a bit dark at the minute, but I think I'm happy with it.

Thank you again to my boyfriend for taking the pictures for me!


Outfit:

Off The Shoulder Crop Top - Boohoo
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Brown Satchel - Miss Selfridge
Converse - Office


Jewellery:Gold Chain Bracelet - Hand me down from my mum.
Small Gold Ring - Hand me down from my nan.
Chunky Gold Ring - H&M


Paige.


No comments:

Post a Comment