June 09, 2013

OOTD #3


Hello Readers!

Today's post is an outfit of the day. I'd just like to apologise for my absence yesterday, as some of you may have realised that I did not make a post yesterday! I'm going to try and update my blog daily, however there may be the occasional day where I do not post anything as I am still in college and have a deadline approaching! Now enough babbling, It's time to get on with the post!

Today I went all the way to Northampton to print some of my photography work off in A3 so it can be mounted and put on display within the next 2 weeks. So as you can imagine my outfit today wasn't anything too special but I still quite liked it.



Outfit:
Floral Monochrome Tunic - River Island
Black Disco Pants - American Apparel
Vectra Studded Flats - Topshop



Make-up:
Collection 2000 Concealer
L'Oreal Bare Natural Mineral Powder
W7 Africa Blush
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin all over the lid.
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Felt Tip Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Starry - Eyed.

Jewellery:
Gold Chain Bracelet - Hand me down from my mum.
Small Gold Ring - Hand me down from my nan.
Chunky Gold Ring - H&M




I hope you enjoy this post!

Paige.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment