June 22, 2013

OOTD #4

 
 
Hello Lovelies!

Today's post is an outfit of the day post. Today, my boyfriend took me out for a meal to celebrate passing my driving test on Thursday so I thought this would be the perfect chance to do an outfit post as I've made a bit of an effort with how I look.



 


 
Now as you can see it's not too dressy, as we weren't going anywhere fancy just a nice little Chinese restaurant that we both like. Despite it being Summer it's not really sunny or warm whatsoever so I had to put on some tights to cover up.

Outfit:
Black Pinafore - Topshop
White Shirt - Miss Selfridge
Tights - Asda
Studded Vectra Slippers - Topshop
 
Jewellery:
Gold Chain Bracelet - Hand me down from my mum.
Chunky Gold Chain Necklace - River Island
Small Gold Ring - Hand me down from my nan.
Chunky Gold Ring - H&M

 
Makeup:
Collection 2000 Concealer
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
L'Oreal Bare Natural Mineral Powder
Nars Blush - Deep throat
Sleek Face Contour Kit
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Naked Urban Decay Palette - Virgin, Sidecar, Naked and Buck.
MAC Coral Bliss Lipstick.


 

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'm hoping to make ootd posts a bit more regularly from now on so with any luck I shall stick with my word and do just that.

Thanks for reading!

Paige.





2 comments:

  1. What a super cute outfit! I especially love your blouse! :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I've just started following your blog, it's so cute!

      Delete