June 28, 2013

OOTD #5



Hello Everyone!

Sorry for being absent the last 2 days! None of my blog post ideas really worked out for either of those 2 days so please forgive me for that. Today's post is a simple outfit of the day but I hope you enjoy it anyway. The weather has been really disappointing today. Cloudy, mild and with the odd rain shower here and there. My outfit is pretty simple as I'm not really doing anything today, just sitting in my boyfriends house playing Skyrim on the Xbox!

I'm trying to plan things to do over my Summer and so far I've planned to go to the Zoo and most likely go on at least one decent shopping trip!
Other than that I can just see myself sitting indoors quite a lot as I suffer from awful hay fever so I don't tend venture out much when the weather is nice. How exciting!



Outfit:
Polka Dot Crop Top - Topshop
Joni Jeans - Topshop
Bowler Hat - Amazon
Converse - Schuh

Jewellery:
Gold Chain Bracelet - Hand me down from my mum.
Small Gold Ring - Hand me down from my nan.
Chunky Gold Ring - H&M


Makeup:

Collection 2000 Concealer
L'Oreal Bare Natural Mineral Powder
Nars Blush - Deep throat
Dainty Doll Crème Blush 003
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - Walk Of Shame (All of my lid)
Manhattan Soft Mat Cream in 53M


That's it for my outfit. I hope you like this post!

Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment