June 30, 2013

OOTD #6.

 
Hello Everyone!

Today's post as you can see from the title, is an outfit of the day post. It's really lovely here today in England. The sun is out and there's actually some heat in it for a change! It's so lovely and warm so I thought I'd make the most of it and get my milk bottles out, in the hope that they'll catch a bit of colour! I don't bother with any of that fake tan business so I just rely on the sun to give me a bit of colour. As today has been nice it's finally given me the chance to wear this black skull cut out vest that I purchased from Missguided back in February, it's never really been the right weather for it but today has finally allowed me to cut the tags off and wear it! I think I'm going to purchase one of those sticky backless bra's next time I wear this so you can see the full extent of the skull face without the back of a bra ruining it.

Oh and I don't know if any of you have noticed but I'm also wearing my black sunglasses that I got with the July issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine which I showed in my mini haul a few posts back. I actually quite like them. I don't own any plain black sunglasses, normally the ones I buy all have a purple / pink tint to them so these are different to what I'd usually go for but I quite like them.
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit:
Black Skull Cut Out Vest - Missguided
Snakeskin Cross Shorts - Bitching and Junkfood via Urban Outfitters
Brown Strappy Sandals - George at Asda.
Sunglasses - Cosmopolitan Magazine
 
Jewellery:
Gold Chain Bracelet - Hand me down from my mum.
Chunky Gold Chain Necklace - River Island
Small Gold Ring - Hand me down from my nan.
Chunky Gold Ring - H&M

That's it for this outfit post, I hope you enjoyed!

Paige.


No comments:

Post a Comment