June 18, 2013

Sleek Concealer and Corrector Palette Review.


Hello Readers!

Today's post is a review of Sleeks Concealer and Corrector Palette. I purchased this palette a few months ago whilst shopping in Leicester and have only just really formed an opinion on it. Please bare in mind that this is my opinion on this product and you may have a different one to me so don't be offended if you personally love this product. Now, I love Sleek as a brand as it always delivers. Everything is really pigmented, there's always a great colour range of products, it's affordable and the packaging looks really high end. However, this one particular product from Sleek did let me down.

Like I said, I picked this product up a few months ago so I can't really remember the price. I can't seem to find it on the Sleek website either so this may mean that they no longer sell this product. The packaging is a beautiful matte black case with the Sleek logo printed on it. Now be warned, because it's black it does get pretty dirty.



I picked up palette number 2 so as you can see from the pictures, the shades are very light. Inside the palette there are 3 different products, a concealer, a corrector and a powder. I don't really use the corrector as it's a bit too dark for me so that could potentially be where I'm going wrong with this product. But from using the concealer and powder, I can tell you this. This concealer is pretty bad. First of all I'd just like to say that this product creases so badly, no matter what you do! Even using a primer couldn't help this product. Secondly, the coverage of this concealer is pretty poor. It doesn't really cover my slight under eye circles and it doesn't cover any spots either. So basically, it's useless! I will however say that I do really like the consistency of the concealer, it's really creamy and blends really easily. Like I said though, within seconds it's creased, even after using the powder.

 


Sorry for the rather unattractive cropped, blurry image of my eye! But this is just to show you how terrible the coverage is and how bad it creases.

Like I previously stated, I love Sleek but just not this product unfortunately!
So for now it looks like my Collection 2000 Concealer is still the best one I own.

Have you tried this product? What do you think of it?
Let me know!

Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment