June 06, 2013

Topshop Wishlist #1

Hello Readers!

I am so sorry that today's post is yet another wish list but I've been so lazy all day and then towards the evening, I actually ended up being productive with my college work so I've not dedicated any part of today to take pictures for a new blog post. I hope you can forgive me for that! I assure you that at least the next 3 posts will be something different.

Anyway, I've been on the Topshop website recently and I noticed a few bits and pieces that I really quite like but unfortunately can't afford. So here is my current Topshop wish list!

 
*None of these images were taken by me*

This top would look so adorable with a pair of light wash denim shorts, or even light wash denim joni jeans. It's a summer staple and for only £10.

2. Long Sleeve Heart Print Shirt
This shirt is too cute to pass up. It's monochrome, which is a big love of mine and it has an adorable heart print all over it. This would look lovely and casual tucked into a black skater skirt and could be smartened up if paired with nice black jeans or disco pants.

3. Chunky Mix Rib Jumper
Now I know we're coming up to summer so it's a bit silly of me to be looking at jumpers but I really do love this one. I think with a nice pair of jeans, a statement necklace and little brown Chelsea boots this would make a lovely outfit for those rubbish "Summer" days here in England.

4. Crochet Crop Top
Again another top I'd consider to be a summer staple. It's cute, girly and very lightweight. It'd look lovely paired with light wash denim on the bottom half, as well as black denim. I think this would also look lovely with a nice floaty maxi skirt too!

5. Black Joni Jeans
The Joni Jeans are a god send. They give me the confidence to wear crop tops due to the high waist on them. I think these would be a great piece in the summer during those slightly cooler days. I already have the light wash pair and would love to add these to my collection! 


Paige.



No comments:

Post a Comment