August 03, 2013

The Boyfriend Tag.


Hello Readers.

Today I will be finally sharing with you, my version of The Boyfriend Tag. I actually filmed this with my boyfriend Chris, a few days ago and have only just been able to upload it now. I've never sat in front of a camera and filmed myself talking before so as you can probably tell I was super uncomfortable doing it! The beginning is so awkward so please excuse that, I just had no idea what to say. Me and Chris have been together for quite some time now, about 2 and a half years and we're actually moving in together in September! So there could potentially be a little home ware haul coming up some time this month if any of you would be interested in seeing that?

We googled the boyfriend tag and these are the questions that came up, I'm not sure if they're exactly the right ones but hopefully these will do! Once again, sorry about the super awkward opening or lack of opening to be more precise. I also know that this camera angle is highly unflattering so hopefully next time I film a video I bare this in mind. Also, t
he sound is a little quiet so just to warn you that you may need to turn the volume up quite a bit.




I hope you enjoy this video!

Let me know what you think of it in the comments and if we should maybe do some more.
I'd love to hear some feedback.

Hope you're all well.

Paige.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, new to your blog but just wanted to say I thought that was a great first video! You should do the 'my boyfriend does my make-up challenge' :-) Also really enjoying reading your blog.

    kaylaloveskosmetics.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I think we'll try and do that tag next, should be pretty interesting to do haha! I really enjoy your blog also :) xx

      Delete