September 07, 2013

I'm Back!


Hello Readers!

I am finally back from my holiday in Zante, so I thought I'd make a small post letting you know that I've returned and should go back to my usual posting very soon. I know I said in my last blog post that I would be trying to post whilst I was away, however that didn't work out as my "smart phone" which isn't even worthy of the title, didn't connect to any WIFI and when it did the signal wasn't strong enough to do much at all. So needless to say my original plan didn't work out so I hope you didn't mind my week long absence.

I went with my boyfriend Chris and we had a lovely time. It was our first time going to Zante so it was a completely new but enjoyable experience, however I'm very glad to be back home and to be with my family again. Later on today I'm heading down to Asda to develop the film pictures we took whilst we where in Zante so expect to see another holiday related post sometime soon where I'll scan in some photos.

I'd also just like to add that I'm moving in 2 weeks time! If you've been keeping up with my blog for a while you would have seen me mention a few times that I'm moving into a flat with my boyfriend Chris. We're making the move up to Nottingham in 2 weeks time and we'll be picking up some flat stuff today whilst in Asda so look out for a homeware haul coming up.


Sorry if this post has seemed a little random and all over the place, it's quite hard taking a week away from writing and then coming back. I'm really struggling with what to say here but hopefully It'll all start to feel a bit more natural again once I start posting regularly again. I've included a few instagram snaps of our holiday if any of you are interested in having a look!


From Left To Right.
1. Alykanas Village Beach

2. The Pool

3. The Pool Again

4. Zante's answer to Monster Munch

5. Just coming in from out first night exploring the strip

6. Waiting for our dinner at the Chinese and Indian Restruant

7. Cocktails

8. Looking at the strip from our balcony.

9. Late night beach stroll.

10. Waiting for dinner at "The Lemon Tree" Restruant

11. Chris enjoying some ice cold water at the English Restruant

12. Lusty Lady Cocktail

13. Cocktails again!

14. Interestingly named Restruant.

15. Last day at the pool.


That's all for today's post. I hope it's been somewhat enjoyable perhaps?
I'll be back soon with my normal beauty / fashion posts.

Hope you're all well!

Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment