September 24, 2013

OOTD #14


Hello Everyone.

Today I have my first OOTD post for you since my move to Nottingham. I've had quite a productive day today, wandering around the city centre handing out CV's, doing a bit of food shopping and just generally exploring as there's so much of Nottingham that I'm yet to see!
Whilst out today I was stopped by 2 different Fashion Communication Students who asked to photograph me as part of their project on Street Style, I've never in my life had anything like this happen to me so I felt extremely flattered. Nothing like that would ever happen in my little town back in Northampton haha. The little tartan top I wore today seemed to draw in a lot of attention from people and it was only £6 from Primark. Amazing value! I'm really happy with the way I styled it today and I can't wait to plan more outfits around it and my new cut out boots. As you can see from these pictures, I've finally managed to get my hands on a pair of cut out boots that I was talking about in my last wishlist post. (Thank you to my boyfriend) I've already wore them out twice since getting them on Saturday and I can already tell that these will be featured many more times to come on this blog.



Outfit:
Tartan Peter Pan Collar Crop Top - Primark
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Cut Out Boots - Ebay
Bowler Hat - Amazon

That's all for todays post. I hope you're all well!

Paige.

3 comments:

  1. Love your top and cut out boots! x

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good outfit, I love your style.
    KR x
    kezeeahrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete