October 19, 2013

The Lipstick Tag


Hello Readers,

I was recently tagged by the lovely Rheya from Pixirella.blogspot.com to discuss my collection of lip products. I'd never heard of this tag before, however after reading through it I think it's a really great tag, if you're a lip product lover then it's highly worth reading or even doing yourself!

So enough chatting and on with the tag..


How many lipsticks do you own?
I own 23 lipsticks in total, 2 lipcreams, 1 lipstain, 1 matt lip colour pen, 1 chubby stick, 5 lipglosses and 2 lip balms. I honestly don't know how I've acquired that many but oh well!

What was your first lipstick?
I honestly couldn't tell you what my first lipstick was. When I was a little girl my nan gave me a bag of her makeup to keep. I was only a small child at the time so I just played around with it giving me and my little brother makeovers *sorry jack* and putting lipstick on dolls etc. I do remember my favourite lipstick from the lot being a beautiful plummy red colour. I think some of the first lipsticks I played around with were from Avon, however I'm not entirely sure.

What is your most worn lipstick?
I'd say my most worn lipstick without a doubt is MAC's Myth. Myth is a satin finish lipstick and is my only one at that. I picked myth up in the Summer of last year and have used it so many times now that it's almost all gone. It's my favourite nude and it looks incredible on a night out with a little bit of pink gloss on top.

What is your favourite brand of lipstick?
Oh goodness this is a hard one. Overall I guess I'd have to say Rimmel, as they have a huge range of colours, majority of the lipsticks are really good quality and have great colour payoff and last for quite long! They're also extremely affordable.

What is your favourite finish?
My favourite finish would have to be matte. I personally prefer the way that matte lipsticks look on me and I'm not really sure why.

What is the last lip product you brought?
It's actually been a long time since I last purchased a lip product. I do believe it was a MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint and Balm in the shade Justify. They are basically MUA's answer to the chubby stick craze and the colour I picked up is a beautiful orange shade. The colour is beautiful and it was only £3 so it was a good deal!

How many lip products do you have in your bag?
I currently only have one lip product in my bag and that is a lipstick. It's Rimmel's Lasting Perfection Lipstick in the shade Starry - Eyed as I was wearing it yesterday. I only ever have the lip product I'm wearing on that day in my bag.

What product do you use to rock a red lip?
I'm probably about to offend the entire beauty blogging world here by saying that I do not use any lip liners or lip scrubs etc before putting on a red lip. I literally just use whatever red lipstick I feel like and put it on without much thought about it. I normally go for either MAC's Russian Red, Rimmel's Tantrum or Rimmel's Apocalips in Big Bang as they are my favourite red shades.

How do you store your lipsticks?
I actually did a post about this a little while ago which you can see if you click here. You can also see how I store my lipsticks from the image above. I keep all my lipsticks in a acrylic make-up organizer which I got from Amazon for £7.33. It's really good quality and quite a good alternative to expensive Muji storage.


What lip products are you currently lusting over?
I really want to try some of the new lasting finish lipsticks that Rimmel have just come out with. I also want to get my hands on MAC's Lady Danger as I think it looks like a beautiful colour.


That's all for this tag post! I hope you've enjoyed and found it interesting. I found it really enjoyable to do so thanks once again to Rheya for tagging me to do it!

I tag any of you reading this to do this tag if you haven't already!

Hope you're all well.



5 comments:

  1. Yay I love this tag!! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely do it if you haven't already :) Would be interesting to read! xx

      Delete
  2. Yayyyyy I am glad you did it sweet! Really like your storage - I need to get some muji-esque pots and stuff rather than sprawled across my desk or in multiple makeup bags aha!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for tagging me! Thank you :) Have a look on amazon or ebay, you can get some really good acrylic storage on there for quite cheap and most of them offer free delivery too! xxx

      Delete
    2. ah that is a good idea - didnt think of amazon. thank god its payday this week! No problem, glad you enjoyed taking part beauty.

      xx || PixiRella

      Delete