October 17, 2013

What I'd Wear: Night Out

 


Hello Readers,

I decided to start a new series entitled, "What I'd Wear". Today I'll be showing you what I'd wear on a night out. I don't go out very often, however when I do, I just love getting all dressed up. It's definitely part of the appeal of a night out!

Columba Cut Out Bodycon Dress - Lashes of London - £55
"Reese" Chunky Wedge Heels - Chocker Shoes - £25
Chunky Curb ID Bracelet - Topshop - £10
Russian Red Lipstick - MAC - £15

Please forgive me but I've forgotten where the bag is from but I'm pretty sure it's River Island.

I decided to keep this outfit quite simple, by going with classic colours. All black with accents of gold detailing and a bold red lip. Simple yet effective.

I hope you enjoy this post and that you find it interesting.
I hope you're all well.

Paige.


No comments:

Post a Comment