November 26, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide For Her: Under £20

Hello Readers,

I've decided that I wanted to do a few Christmas Gift Guides this year in order to help inspire those of you who are struggling on what to buy for loved ones this year.
Christmas is fast approaching and if you're anything like me you haven't bought any gifts yet and the panic is beginning to sink in. My first gift guide will be for Females, so this could be for your mum, friends, sister, girlfriend etc! I decided to keep everything under £20 so that way it's both affordable and reasonable.
 
1. Rabbit Novelty Hot Water Bottle - Amazon - £6.99
With the cold weather upon us a hot water bottle can never go a miss. Especially one as cute as this! (Unintentional rhyme oops)

2. Kylie Minogue Darling Perfume 50ml - Fragrance Direct - £8.95
I think when it comes to getting people fragrances at Christmas, some of the cheaper ones are often over looked as they're automatically judged as being not as great. I've had this one twice and love it! It's such a beautiful girly smell and is a great bargain!

3. Pug Mug - River Island - £8.00
It's a Pug. Need I say more?

4. Real Techniques Starter Kit - Amazon - £18.24
Real Techniques are a fantastic brand and I highly recommend their brushes. I don't know a single girl who wouldn't be happy at the sight of these on Christmas day! This is one of the sets that I don't have so I'm pretty eager to get my hands on this myself.
 
5. Cath Kidston Assorted Tea Mugs - Cath Kidston - £20
Cath Kidston is the ultimate source of all things super cute and quintessentially British. These assorted mugs are no exception! 

6. Soap and Glory Relaxstation Gift Set - Boots - £20
Soap and Glory sets are classic gifts to receive at Christmas time, they're a great brand and offer some amazing gift sets at this time of year. All girls love them!
 
Okay so I don't know if this is maybe pushing the boundaries a bit here on what is TMI but I love getting new pants! I don't know what it is, I just love getting them, especially cute novelty ones like these. Obviously this isn't the sort of thing you want to be buying your mum but maybe this would be a nice treat for someone haha!
 
That's all for this post, I hope this has been somewhat helpful to some of you.

I hope you're all well!





No comments:

Post a Comment