November 20, 2013

My Birthday!


Hello Readers!

I am SO sorry for how long I've been neglecting my blog. It's been almost 2 weeks since my last post! Since my last post, I've finally finished my UCAS application, had a job interview and celebrated my birthday. So I've been fairly productive as of lately. Since it was my 19th birthday on Friday the 15th, I decided to do a post showing you just some of the things I received. Now I'd just like to add a little disclaimer saying that I'm not trying to brag or show off. I'm incredibly grateful for what I got!
 
My boyfriend very kindly got me this beautiful daisy print jumper from Boohoo. I'm a little late on the daisy print train but I couldn't care less, I absolutely love this and can't wait to start wearing it.
 Next up is the absolutely stunning monochrome floral crop top from Missguided. This shirt is so me, monochrome, floral and cropped. It's something that I'm just drawn to! My boyfriend also very kindly got me this after seeing it on my birthday wishlist post.
 I'm aware that this picture does the item no justice whatsoever but this is the black Bardot skater dress from Missguided's Sweet Deal range. It's a style staple and I can't wait to style this up. Again this is also from my boyfriend!
The final thing my boyfriend got me was this oatmeal coloured jumper from Boohoo. I've already worn this so many times since getting it as it's a classic style staple piece and since most of my wardrobe is made up of black items, this works very well!
The next thing I got was a new phone! I believe this is the LG Optimus L5 ( I think). I'm really not a tech savvy person so I couldn't say for sure. My parents very kindly bought me this as they were so annoyed with my previous phone which was extremely temperamental.  They bought me this so I can stay in touch with them better so I'm extremely grateful for that! 
My friend Hannah very kindly picked me up this pack of bracelets. There's a mix of gold and silver bracelets, majority of them are spikes and then there's one chain one which I've already wore a few times since receiving. These bracelets make a great little addition to any outfit and I love them!
 My boyfriends mum very kindly bought me these cute little fluffy footlets and this adorable polka dot hot water bottle, which is exactly what I need now that it's getting cold. I'm not a big slipper person so I really like these footlets as they're like a cross between socks and slippers, I love wearing them around the flat!  
Next up we have some delicious chocolate, because it's not a birthday without chocolate right? I've already almost finished one of the boxes so I'm sure it won't be long now until they're all gone!
 Next I have some Alphabetights in silver which again, I very kindly got from my friend Hannah. I had these before and very sadly ripped them whilst I was at college so I was extremely happy to get them again!
Lastly, is a little bit of a joke present but I love it none the less. I don't know if any of my readers know this about me but I absolutely love Adventure Time. Which is a whacky cartoon shown on Cartoon Network, you may be thinking well isn't it for kids? But no, I swear with some of the references and themes, this cartoon is meant for adults! My friend Hannah got this for me also, so thank you very much to her for fuelling my love for Finn and Jake!

That's all for my birthday haul, I did receive a little bit of money but I've pretty much used it all now on a photoshoot and a night out. I'm extremely grateful for everything I got and hopefully you didn't mind me showing you.

I hope you're all well.







No comments:

Post a Comment