November 06, 2013

OOTD #19




Hello Readers,

Today I have an OOTD post for you all. It's been a little while since my last one as the colder weather has kicked in and I don't particularly want to be standing around taking pictures in the rain or gail force winds. I'm still yet to find a decent indoor space to do my OOTD shots, this time I tried the hallway in the block of flats that I live in. I'm not really the biggest fan of these images however I really wanted to get these up as I'd love to turn my blog into a bit more of a fashion based one.

I finally decided to wear the cat print skater skirt I picked up from H&M back in September. I styled it quite simply, just with a plain white boyfriend style tshirt, a bowler hat and some cut out boots. I believe the skirt is quite a statement piece due to the abstract print so I decided just to play it safe and style the rest of the outfit in quite a minimalistic way. I'm a big fan of monochrome and minimalism as you may know!

Outfit:
Cat Print Skirt - H&M
White Boyfriend T-shirt - Topman
Black Cut Out Boots - Ebay
Black Tights - Primark
Bowler Hat - Amazon.


That's all for this post, I'm off now to try and tackle the challenge that is UCAS!
I hope you're all well.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I adore your blog - The layout, your writing, pictures, but mostly for your love of monochrome - Nothing can beat it's simplicity I think. You have a follow from me and I look forward to seeing more from you! I'd love to ask you what your favourite items for winter are right now?! I love to get to know other bloggers and their styles!

    Hopefully we will talk soon!

    Much Love Saranne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww wow thank you! That's one of the nicest comments I think I've ever had :) Thank you so much, I appreciate your kind words!

      My favourite items for winter right now are quilted leather skirts, plaid shirts and any form of knitwear really! I hope that's the kind of answer you were looking for :)

      Paige x

      Delete
  2. The blog you have produced is really fantastic and I promise to come again to increase me in knowledge. I need concrete information about the products like Plus size and curve clothing | curve womens clothing. This is because I need to initiate the business of the products.
    curve size clothing

    ReplyDelete