November 21, 2013

Photoshoot: Graphic Pre-Raphaelite Fashion

 

Hello Readers,

Today I'll be showing you a few images from a recent Gothic Pre-Raphaelite inspired photoshoot I did last week. If you've ever seen any Pre-Raphaelite paintings you'll know that they mostly feature beautiful girls with big flowing locks of wavy auburn hair. During my time at college I was given a assignment which involved re-creating Pre-Raphaelite paintings and I didn't enjoy it at all. I hated having to copy pictures and thought it was really cheesy and uninspiring. However I decided I would come back and face this challenge and do a shoot inspired by the Pre-Raphaelite style. I feel really happy with the outcome of this shoot and I'm glad I was able to redeem myself a bit with this theme.

Model: Daniella Myrick
Hair Dresser / Shoot Assistant: Trixie White
Photographer / MUA/ Styling: Myself
Location: Kirby Hall
 
 
 


That's all for this shoot. I'm still editing them so that's why I haven't included many in this post.
I hope you're all well!


 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Stunning photos, I love the model's hair :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is fab! :-) Very impressive!

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete