January 12, 2014

Meeting Other Bloggers!

Hello Readers,

Today's post is about my recent meet up with Laura Louise Haynes and Jessica Power, two fashion bloggers who are fairly local to me. I've always wanted to meet other bloggers as I personally don't know anyone else who does it so it was really refreshing to be able to meet two lovely girls who share a similar interest to me. I wanted to take some OOTD pictures for the girls blogs and here are a few of the shots;
 
 
 

This was quite a last minute arranged thing and both Laura and Jess had a very tight schedule planned yet still made the time to go out of their way and meet up with me which I was incredibly grateful for. It was even Jess' 21st Birthday on this day and she still came along! These photographs were taken just before the light started to turn really rubbish so it was very well timed. Overall I'm pretty happy with the photos and feel very pleased to have finally worked with some bloggers.Both of the girls have an amazing style so I highly recommend you check out their blogs!

Laura's blog is -
http://www.lauralouisehaynes.com/


That's all for this post.

I hope you're all well!





 


2 comments:

  1. Great outfits!Very beautiful!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I just seen this Paige. Lovely post. Thanks so much again :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete