January 09, 2014

OOTD #21

 

Hello Readers,

Today I have my first OOTD post of 2014! I'm really hoping to post a lot more outfits this year as I'd say I have more of an interest in style rather than beauty, although saying that I do love them both. Also I feel like I don't really know enough about make-up to really be writing about it sometimes, I don't know if anyone else in the blogging community feels that way? My problem with OOTD posts is that I rarely ever go anywhere worth making an effort for, like today for example I went for breakfast and then went to the shop. Half the time I go out it's to run simple little errands like that so I don't wear anything special and anytime I actually am going anywhere and have made an effort, I don't seem to have time to take pictures. So I basically just need to push myself to either make an effort more often or to actually go places! - Potential resolutions for this year?

 Today's outfit is rather simple and unfortunately is very similar to one that I wore back in October time I think? This skort has made an appearance on my blog before but I swear I'm wearing it with different items this time! (although they do look similar oops) As per usual I've stayed true to my typically monochromatic style, pairing this fluffy cropped Topshop jumper I got for Christmas with my little patterned skort. I've then paired it with my fairly new heeled boots from Topshop, I did originally want the Topshop Astrix boots, however they didn't have any in my size so I settled for the cheaper lookalikes and to be fair I love them just as much! They're extremely comfortable and give me a much needed height boost without being too unpractical. I threw on my new oversized jacket from New Look that I got last week and then to wrap it all up, It wouldn't be a typical outfit from me without my trusty little bowler hat that never seems to leave my head!

Fluffy Cropped Black Jumper - Topshop
Monochrome Skort - Ebay
Heeled Boots - Topshop
Bowler Hat - Amazon
Coat - New Look.
Tights - Primark

That's all for this post. I hope you're enjoyed it, sorry if it seems like I rambled on a little bit in some places - I feel like I may have got a little too chatty in this one haha!

I hope you're all well!

5 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, your skort is lovely!
    beautiful as always

    xx | PixiRella

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking gorgeous here! I'm loving that skort - I haven't seen one in that pattern before. I also want your coat, you look amazing! I'm really enjoying your blog recently :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww wow thank you very much :) Such a lovely thing to say! I'm glad to hear that :) x

      Delete
  3. im crazy about this look! i love every component here- just discovered your blog and scrolling through all of it. xx

    ReplyDelete