June 03, 2014

Beauty Photoshoot #4


Hello Readers, 

It's been a while since I shared some of my photography on here so I figured I should probably update my blog with some of my more recent work. This selection of images are all from a little test shoot I did back in April featuring the lovely Holly Stancer from Model Students Agency. She's only 16 years old yet she was an absolute dream to work with, so natural in front of the camera! The original sort of theme for this was quite minimalistic, with cranberry eye-shadow, sharp contouring and slick wet hair however I like to experiment on my shoots which is why we decided half way through to switch up the make-up look and even try shooting behind a wet plastic sheet for an almost glass like effect. I'm really happy with the outcome of these images so I hope you all like them too!  

Model: Holly Stancer @ Model Students
MUA: Jessica Rose Pykett




That's all for this post, I hope you're all well!


No comments:

Post a Comment