June 12, 2014

Excel Clothing Wishlist


Hello Readers,

I recently stumbled across a site called Excel Clothing and whilst looking at some of their stock I ended up finding a few pieces that I liked, so I thought it was only right that I made up a little wishlist and shared it with you all! Excel Clothing stocks clothes, shoes, bags etc for men, women and children - all of which are designer brands. On their site you can find brands ranging from Fred Perry to Vivienne Westwood so there really is something for everyone. Excel offer free UK delivery on orders over £75 and if you order before 2pm you qualify for same day despatch which is pretty impressive service! 

How adorable is this dress?! It's a lovely turquoise green colour and is covered in this cute little camera print. As a lover of photography this dress goes down well with me! With a tan belt to cinch in the waist and some little tan loafers to match this would be a great summer outfit.

I can't get over how beautiful this watch is. It's the perfect gold tone and looks so classy and elegant. Definitely worth investing in.

I'm an absolute sucker for brown cross body bags. No matter what shape or size, I just can't get enough! I was really drawn to this one as I love how structured it is. As I'm going to university this year I'm looking for the perfect uni bag and I think this might just be it. It looks perfect for carrying any books or stationary I'll need to take. Stylish and practical! 

I've always loved how classy the Ted Baker purses look, especially this nude pink one. So simple yet cute, I'd love to get my hands on one! 

That's all for this post, I hope you're all well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment