June 02, 2014

New In: White Flatform Sandals


Hello Readers,

I'm a little bit late on the the bandwagon here but I'm pleased to say that I FINALLY have a pair of flatforms in my life! I don't know why it took me so long to get them as I've wanted a pair for the longest time but I can stop lusting now as they're all mine. These are the Leila Chunky White Platform Velcro Sandals from La Moda. They're great quality shoes, they're perfect for summer and they were only £20! I've had a look at all varieties of chunky flatform sandals online and in store and these are probably the cheapest that I've come across so far. I've already thought of countless ways to style them and can't wait to feature these in a few OOTD posts which will be coming up very soon! 

If you're looking for the perfect chunky sandals for summer I highly recommend checking these out. Also, have a look at the other shoes La Moda stock - they have lots of amazing shoes and all at a really reasonable price. 

I hope you're all well!



2 comments:

  1. Those are definitely a gorgeous pair of chunky sandals! Neeeeed a pair!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're just so pretty! I can't stop looking at them when they're on :|

      Delete