June 25, 2014

OOTD #24


Hello Readers,

Today I have another OOTD post for you all! I'm finally wearing the amazing peach coloured Topshop Skort I featured in my massive collective haul a few months back. It's honestly one of the nicest items of clothing I own, such good quality and so worth the money! I decided to style it up with that infamous cropped fluffy jumper that all the bloggers went mad for a few months back, a chunky gold necklace and my new white flatform sandals. An unusually colourful outfit for me but I quite like it. 

Peach Skort - Topshop 
White Fluffy Jumper - Primark 
White Flatform Sandals - LaModa



That's all for this post. I hope you're all well!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely skort, love the color, and how you styled them!!:)

    Anete,
    foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete