June 29, 2015

OOTD #26



I think it's fair to say that it's been a long time since I last did an outfit post on my blog, in fact I'm pretty sure it's been almost a year. If I've realised anything whilst attending my first year of university it's that you stop caring about what you look like really, really quickly. I pretty much lived in the same 3 comfy outfits so nothing was ever blog worthy. However I've recently done a bit of clothes shopping and picked up some new summery pieces so hopefully this encourages me to try and get out and take more outfit pictures. One of the items I recently picked up was this dress which is currently in the Motel Rocks summer sale. I have been looking at this dress for so long I can't even begin to tell you. I was so reluctant to pay the full price for it as it's a little different to what I'd usually go for but when I saw it reduced to just £15 in the summer sale I had to snap it up straight away! The material is very flowy and soft so it's perfect for the hot weather we currently have been experiencing here in the UK. (The oversized loose fit of it is also perfect for hiding any food babies from any summer BBQ's you may be attending *ahem*) The sandals I'm wearing in this post are from New Look and are fast becoming my favourite pair of shoes. If you're looking for a chunky sandal for summer then I'd definitely recommend these. They're so comfy and go with so many different outfits, plus they've also just been reduced in the New Look Sale!

P.s. Please ignore my dodgy hair here - I've decided to experiment with growing my fringe out. I've always had some form of a fringe since mid way through year 8 so it's really odd having my forehead so exposed all of a sudden... 


Savannah Cold Shoulder Dress in Geo Maze Print - Motel Rocks
Black Faux Leather Backpack - Primark
Black Sandals - New Look
Round Sunglasses - Primark




2 comments: