July 13, 2015

OOTD #27


I recently jumped on the sleeveless blazer bandwagon after initially being really against them. I picked up this little white one from Cameo Rose - a label stocked in New Look. Most of the white sleeveless jackets I've seen retail for about £30 - £40. This however, only cost £19.99, plus I was able to get student discount on it too so I ended up getting a really good deal on it! I wasn't 100% sure how I'd find styling the blazer as I have nothing in my wardrobe remotely like this, however I've been wearing it a lot recently and find styling it very easy. It smartens up the simplest of outfits, just like this one which consists of a really basic black dress and some sandals! 

Cameo Rose Sleeveless Blazer - New Look
Black Ribbed Bodycon Dress - New Look
Black Chunky Sandals - New Look
Round Sunglasses - Primark
Black Bucket Bag - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment